General Reservation information
A limited number of reservations for parking and pool admission are available during the summer pool season only, but are never required.
Courts & Field Reservations
- Reservations are available year-round.
- Reserve 1-3 days in advance for $10/hour
- Intended for individual or small party use only. For information on team and multi-day use see Beach Sports >
- Reservations are not required for court or field use. Courts and fields without reservations are available on a first come, first served basis for free.
- Volleyball court nets are adjustable and may be lowered for beach tennis play.
- Equipment available to borrow at Guest Services
- Reserve a court or field >
Reservations for canopies on the sand, pool admission, and parking are available during the pool season. Reservations can be made online only at Reserve Santa Monica.
2015 pool season schedule: May 23-25 & 30-31, June 6-September 7, September weekends
PARKING RESERVATIONS >
CANOPIES IN THE SAND
- Reservations are available during the summer pool season
- Reservations can be made one day and up to two weeks in advance, are only available online
- Canopies available during the following two time slots: 11am-2pm or 2:30-5:30pm
- $30 per one three hour reservation
- Limit one canopy reservation per party
- Reservations are not refundable
- Canopies are best for groups of up to 30 people
- A canopy reservation includes one 12’ x 12’ canopy with two plastic 5-foot tables.
- Canopies are located on the sand area between the bike path and the pool. Map of the grounds >
- Guests may supply additional tables, chairs and canopies.
- Three canopies are available for advance reservation ($30 for 3 hours)
- There are three additional canopies available to the public on a first come, first served basis only at no charge; tables not included. Please be courteous; use only one per group and do not leave items unattended to save for later use.